The CourierDriving packages have been designed to provide you with the proven framework in setting-up your own courier service. We are not in any way offering paid employment by ourselves nor act as any kind of agency. We provide all the information and know-how required to build a professional image and attract self employed courier work. We do not however provide any guarantees. Success is down to the application and effort of each individual.
Terms & Conditions of Business
Our Courier Guide and ancillary information is supplied on the basis of these Terms & Conditions. Placing an order implies acceptance of these terms:
1. CourierDriving.com reserves the right to refuse to accept any order received from any person/s or organisation without explanation.
2. All materials and information provided may be used solely by the purchaser in connection with their own courier business.
3. The purchaser agrees to keep confidential and not disclose to any person/s or organisation not connected with their service. all information, working methods, marketing techniques, trade secrets and systems that are learned through the operating manual and any associated documentation.
4. All material and information supplied is protected by copyright. Any copying, reproduction, transmission or distribution of any of the material or information supplied without the express written permission of CourierDriving.com is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved worldwide.
5. The CourierDriving.com Courier Guide has been compiled, written and produced with the intention of providing a convenient and fast track entry route into the courier business, and are based on experiences within the industry. The publisher is not a solicitor and the material is not intended as a detailed commentary on any law, and should therefore not be acted upon without taking specific legal advice. Whilst all reasonable care has been and will be taken to ensure the accuracy and adequacy of the material and information supplied, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss occasioned to any person as a direct or indirect result of any material or information provided.
6. To the extent possible under applicable law, these Terms of Business shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
driving jobs, driving work, driving positions, driving vacancies, courier driving, courier work, courier jobs, courier vacancies, courier positions, courier opportunities courier drivers jobs